Sunday, July 23, 2006

The Door Destroyer

Recently I had the unique experience of replacing a door which had been kicked in by my client. Said client is at least six feet tall and built like a bull. Upon finding himself locked out of the house one day, he lost his temper and destroyed the back door. When I got there, I found bent and twisted pieces of the deadbolt and doorknob scattered on the ground, and a mangled steel door. In the interest of self-preservation, I decided to do what I could to stay on this guy’s good side.

3 comments:

Brian said...

wow! Sounds like he might be a good repeat customer...

Anonymous said...

Is his house fire engine red??

John said...

Lora: No, it isn't. Maybe if it was, you could blame his behavior on his house. No offense to anyone with a red house.